IVF courier and Cryoshipping
DGI has gained a remarkable reputation for cryo and fertility shipping. You can rest assured we handle all requirements for transportation, safety and temperature control. Reliability and expertise go hand in hand to provide a safe and stress free experience.
With over 20 years of experience and 14 offices worldwide we are able to cryo ship safely to over 180 countries around the world. Our friendly specialists are available instantly over the phone 24/7 and handle all transportation procedures, including paperwork and customs clearance process, to ensure a hassle free service.
Cryoshipping and IVF Courier
We understand why this is the most precious cargo which is why we have been chosen by fertility clinics and organisations around the world.
Cryoshipping does not have to be hard or stressful. With 2 decades of experience, qualified shipping experts and a network which can transport anywhere in the world - DGI can provide safe and reliable service for any courier or transport requirement.
DGI use special devices called dry shippers purpose built for the safe transportation of semen and embryos for use in fertility treatment. They contain non spillable liquid nitrogen which ensures that any specimen or embryo remains at cryogenic temperatures for up to 15 days. Far in excess of what is reasonably required.
Domestic and International:
The procedure for transporting these samples varies depending on which country and clinics are involved. This can sometimes be a complicated process however we provide a dedicated specialist to manage this for you. Key aspects of shipping with DGI:
- Specimen protection including no x-raying.
- Door to door tracking and care which and live updates of the shipment.
- No consolidation of shipments means your shipment is handled individually in order to clear customs as safely and seamlessly as possible.
- Hand carry options available.
- Flexibility and speed. We can transport specimens whenever and wherever on a next available flight basis.
When a great service is absolutely essential, there is one clear choice: DGI.
How do we do it? Whether shipping domestically or internationally you need somebody who you trust. At DGI we know what matters most to you:
Experts that care about you and your family
- Free advice and consultation
- A named, dedicated specialist from a local DGI office
- 24 hour phone access directly our specialists
Safety and reliability
- A service that really works
- Clinic to clinic transport
- Real time progress updates are sent at each stage.
Someone you can trust
- Experienced staff, experts in their field
- A personal service with 1 point of contact.
- Dedicated professionals who know that their work matters.
First make contact with your local DGI office. Tell us what your requirements are and when you want to start. Ask us anything you want to know.
While we get the ball rolling talk to your current clinic. They need to make contact with the new clinic and together they will handle the correct legal and medical procedures.
Next: book a shipment. From here, the clinic and DGI can take over. We will update you every step of the way.
To find out more Contact Us Here.